Monday, January 2, 2012

Lets Get Started

I have tried this whole blog thing once before felt like I was just all over the place with my posts.  I decided to give it another try and just focus on my passion for knitting.  I first learned to knit over 25 years ago and completed a couple of really simple projects for my daughters Meghan and Caitlin.  At the time I worked full time and just did not develop a real passion.

Skip ahead to December of 2010 and my husband asking me what I would like for Christmas.  I told him that I wanted to learn to knit and would like to take a class.  Being the great husband that he is he signed me up for a class and bought me my first set of needles and a skein of yarn and my passion was born!

I have knitted everyday since I took the class and still consider myself a beginning knitter. I started this blog in the hopes that someone out there will read this and realize that anyone can knit and it is a very relaxing hobby.  Don't be overwhelmed by patterns and yarns...just take the plunge and don't look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment